Course Duration : 05 Months
Basic fundamentals of Laptop Card Level
- Computer and Laptop Differences.
- Assembling and de-assembling of different models of laptop through Smart Classes
- Block diagram of laptop functioning.
- Formatting and Partition.
Installation of Windows and driver in laptop
- Installing windows xp 1,2,3, Windows 7, window 8.
- Online Driver Installation and use of automated driver installation software
- Offline Driver Installation.
- Driver Backup and Restore.
- Windows Backup & Restore by use of inherent windows function and use of specialized backup tools.
How to Install Application software in laptop
- Partition Magic
- Data Recovery
- Bootable USB maker
- Office 2010
- ERD commander
- Installation and Removel of Antivirus
- Password Breaker software
Identification of laptop part
- Adapters: Types, work, volt, Ampere, pin detail, Basic problem.
- Battery: Types of Battery, work, volt, pin detail, Basic problem.
- LCD: Types LCD, Company, size, Wideness.
- Inverter: types of Inverter, pin detail.
- Hard disk:- Type of Hard disk, Company.
- Keyboard: Type of keyboard, Basic problem.
- Body: Hinges size, Front Panel, back Panel.
- Motherboard:- Type of Motherboard, company, Identify.
- Ram: Types of RAM, Company , pin detail, volt.
- CPU: Types of Laptop CPU, Identify.
- CD/DVD: Type, company, Basic problem.
- Troubleshooting of all laptop parts problem and its solution step wise. We emphasis on step by step laptop repairing