Course Duration : 05 Months
Basic Electronics, Electronic Components and SMD Components
- Atomic Structure , A/C & D/C Fundamentals , Current , Voltage , Power Concepts ,Rules for Flow of Current.
- Difference between A.C & D.C m Conductor, Insulator, Semi Conductor.
- Types of Electronics –SMD, PTH and MIXED CLASS 2
- Passive and Active Components
- Resistor- Symbol, Function, Function, Denoting Letter, Solid Type Resistor Color Coding, SMD Type Resistor Coding, Value measurement by Multimeter and SMD Tester.
- Capacitor – Function, Types, Symbol, Identification of Solid Type and SMD Type Capacitor, Testing of Capacitor by Multimeter and SMD Tester, Value measurement by SMD Tester.
- Coil – Function, Symbol, Denoting Letter, Types of material, Properties of Coil, Identification of Solid and SMD type coil, Pack coil, Testing of Coil.
- Diode: FunctionSymbol, Denoting letter, Identification of Solid and SMD Type Diode, Types of Diode, Testing of Diode, Anode and Cathode Concept.
- Transistor: Introduction, Types, Symbol, Denoting Letter, PNP and NPN Concept, Testing of Transistor, Function etc.
- Mosfet: Introduction, Concepts and difference between Bipolar Transistor and Mosfet , Types of Mosfets ,Identification and working of P –Channel and N-Channel Mosfet s , 3 leg Mosfet, 8 Leg Mosfet, Testing of Mosfet, Dual Mosfet Concept, Switching Concept ,
- Crystal: Introduction, Concept of Quartz, Clock and Pulse, Measuring unit, Types and Real Shape, Testing of Crystal etc.
- Transformer , types of transformers , identification , uses
- IC , Integrated circuits , types of integrated circuits , Packaging shape and concepts
Power Supply Circuit Concepts
- A/C to D/C Conversion Concepts
- Rectification and Filtering process in power supply
- Working of Half wave , Full wave and Full wave bridge Rectifiers
- Regulators in Power Supply
- Switch Mode Power Supply
Soldering and DeSoldering
- How to remove electronic component using solder iron
- How to remove IC, butterfly fly IC using SMT Reworking Tools
- How to solder electronic component using solder iron
- How to solder IC, butterfly fly IC using SMT Reworking Tools
Testing Electronics Components
- How to use Digital Multi Meter
- How to test normal electronic component.
- How to test SMD electronic component.
CRT , LCD TV Repair Training
- CRT TV Communication System
- Elements of TV communication system.
- Introduction to PAL, NTSC, SECAM systems
- Scanning- its need for picture transmission.
- Progressive scanning- Gross structure filters, interlaced scanning
- Need for synchronizing and blanking pulses.
- Primary colours, concepts of additive and subtracting mixing of colours, concepts of luminance, Hue and Saturation, Representation of a colour in
- colour triangle
- Color Composite Video signal (CVS) at the end of even and odd fields. equalizing pulses and their need
- Color picture tube – construction and working, comparison of magnetic and electric deflection of beam
- Frequency range of various VHF bands and channels used in India.
- Block diagram of a TV receiver: function of each block
- Different Sections of a CRT TV Receiver
- Tuner Section , System control Section , Picture tube section , Vertical Oscillator and Output section , Yoke , Horizontal Oscillator and Output section , EHT or LOT Section , Video Processing Section , Audio Processing Section , Chroma Section
- Troubleshooting Procedures of a CRT TV
- Practical Troubleshooting
LCD TV Service Training
- How does a LCD TV Work
- Working knowledge of LCD Panel concepts
- The method and Tools to help isolate LCD TV Problem
- Difference between LCD and LED TV panel
- Different blocks in a LCD TV
- Sections of a LCD TV – Working Concepts
- Power Board
- T-con – Timing Control Board
- EMI Filter board
- Inverter Board
- Side Key Panel/Power Control/Remote Receiver Unit (IR/LED control)
- LCD Panel
- LVDS cable
- LCD TV Troubleshooting procedures and techniques